swiss-list: Re: swiss-list

From: Nicole Hillbrecht <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:56:41 -0800

'This is the main discussion list for everything that is important for people
living in the US. Discussions include the daily administration problems, visa
and tax questions, job offers, Pension plans, AVS/AHV, military tax, ...'
[from http://www.swiss-list.com/]

I think, it is rather interesting and since there are not too many emails per
day, I encourage the discussion.

Nicole

schefer_at_agilent.com wrote:

> Please resolve your differences with Enron and Swissair by contacting them
> directly (not on the Swiss list!!!). I am not interested in getting all the
> personal oppinions. The swiss list is to help people or to distribute
> information!
>
> Regards,
> Matthias

Nicole Hillbrecht